Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Free Baseball Tickets!!!

Here's a first for the TD/D site: free stuff! I have in my possession a pair of tickets to the Rangers/Mariners game next Friday the 23rd. (In case you're wondering, they sent it to me as an incentive to renew my mini-plan, which didn't happen this year because my sister opted to give me the voucher packet instead.) I can't use them because I'll be in Colorado with the CCCC band. Halfling and Coop may be out because that's a training night at Hawaiian Falls, and Fizban and Dingus will be in NYC with the choir. Anyone else want 'em? Be the first to reply in the affirmative in the comments, and make arrangements to get them from me before I leave next Thursday morning, and they're yours.

(Offer not valid in Alaska, New Zealand or the European Union. Your mileage may vary.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home